Switchvox SMB 5.5.5 Release Notes
- Support for Digium's Hybrid telephony card.
- Scheduled Call Recording Offload/Sync Schedule added. Offload/Sync can now be done once a day, or every 15 minutes.
- Scheduled Queue Reports now allow multiple report fields.
- Reset Interval setting added to BRI Bearer in Channel Groups.
- Error page no longer displays when testing blank FTP settings for Scheduled Recorded Calls.
- Code tuned to display Extension Permission page correctly.
- Code adjusted so length of line does not wrap and cause html tags to be added to the dial plan when submitted.
- Code adjusted to correct IE8 display issue in Switchboard.
- Setting an Available status from a third-party chat client (e.g., Pidgin) is now used correctly by Call Rules using Any Available Status.
- Status (presence and busy status) now display correctly on Digium Phones after system reload under certain conditions.
- System adjusted so the Call Queue displays information appropriately on the Switchboard Overview pane.
- Queues now correctly ring an agent who had previously blind transferred a queue call to an external number.
- A queue member resuming from pause no longer increments the number of logged in users.
- SNMP updated to correctly use the RAID controller.
- Event Triggers correctly send information when logging into a queue from the Switchboard.
- Deleted extensions now display account ID instead of <> on the call recording page.
- Phone Networks 'Internal' now appropriately defaults to Direct Port Access YES.
- For Polycom phones with a Phone Feature Pack, the Call Recording app now lets you choose which of multiple calls you want to record.
- Issues Resolved in Digium Phones (1_1_1_49993)
- When a phone is starting, during steps 2 through 7, pressing *86 restores the phone to factory defaults.
- The phone no longer restarts when a rapid dial key is pressed that has a contact with no phone number.
- Searching Contacts now ignores special characters (for example, pressing 663455 finds contacts named O'Neill).
- Reset to Factory Defaults now consistently resets the phone's Admin password to 789.
- Volume levels have been slightly adjusted for the headset and handset.
NOTE: This article describes version 5.5.5 (49998). Previous version is 5.5.4
, later version is 5.5.6