Switchvox SMB 6.1.1 Release Notes
This article describes the issues resolved in Switchvox 6.1.1 (78597) on 03/10/16. See also: Known Issues.
This version requires version 6.1 (78178). Please see the important information in the article Updating to Switchvox 6.1 if you have Digium Phones attached to Switchvox.
- The ringing strategies Least Recently and Fewest now correctly continue to ring queue members in strategy order.
- A second call to a Rapid Dial contact no longer makes the contact's status incorrect.
- When a queue member's personal call rules Cascade a queue call to another number, Switchvox now considers the call as coming from the queue. (This is not true if a Forward call rule is used.)
- Queue setting Receive call while on call no longer causes problems for transferring calls.
- Call Logs no longer report direct inbound calls as outgoing from the extension.
- Call Logs now correctly reflect the line that ended the call.
- Calls with ringtone information that are sent outside Switchvox are no longer rejected because of the ringtone information in the header.
- IP addresses are now blocked for too many unsolicited SIP Invites and options messages, not just for failed log ins and phone registrations.
NOTE: This article describes version 6.1.1 (78597). Previous version is 6.1
, later version is 18.104.22.168