Switchvox SMB 6.1.2 Release Notes
This article describes the issues resolved in Switchvox 6.1.2 (79112) on 04/06/16. See also: Known Issues.
This version requires version 6.1 (78178). Please see the important information in the article Updating to Switchvox 6.1 if you have Digium Phones attached to Switchvox.
- The Transfer to Voicemail option now correctly transfers a queue call directly to the person's voicemail.
- Date format dd/mm/yyyy is now correctly accepted when the user's Location is an option other than United States.
- Converged Phones now correctly show caller ID as the main extension, when the converged phone is used to make calls in the Switchboard.
- Advanced Debugging PRI/BRI Debug no longer fails to start.
- The Extend API method switchvox.callRecordings.recordedCalls.search no longer fails when the end date is in the future.
- Digium Phone firmware 2_0_2_0_78957 is included.
NOTE: This article describes version 6.1.2 (79112). Previous version is 220.127.116.11
, later version is 6.2